Falsify advertisement from http://www.floristvietnam.com/
I've ordered a flower set for Valentine's Day from http://www.floristvietnam.com/ and they didn't delivered what was on their website. In addition they completely forgot about the Valentine card which defeat the whole purpose of this gift. On their website it states that 100% full satisfaction or Full refund. They offered a credit of $17 for the bear and chocolate. I emailed asking for a return and a full refund but they didn't replied for last few days. This is very misleading consumer and false advertisement. Here is the whole order. The flower with the bear and a box of chocolate in the shape of the heart is what I ordered but didn't get.
Order ID: 661
Date Added: 13/02/2016
Payment Method: Credit Card / Debit Card (2Checkout)
- Bouquet Type: Standard
- Delivery Date: 02-14-2016 9:11 pm
- Card Message: Happy Valentine " ...... "
Shipping Method: Free Shipping
Free Shipping: $0.00
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Valentines Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received a gift order from my fiancé who is in South Carolina for Valentines Day and was disgusted when I opened the package. The flowers when I took them..."
- "This company is a fraud!! I ordered a flowers and chocolates to be delivered on 7/3 for a new baby. Not only was it delayed once but twice and according..."
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "This company has several websites with different names and they would show good pictures on the website, they did say these are European Style, Korean Style etc., but quality is..."
- "I purchased this 1% Marva Maid ultra pasteurized milk last night from a supermarket in Bowie, MD (Giant). When I opened it this morning to pour it on my cereal,..."
- "Do not fall for these peoples TV add. They have collected $5850 for filing my taxes and negotiations with IRS. They have done NOTHING till today(5 months). When I call..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."